The National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match is now offering a new CME activity for hematologists/oncologists who treat CLL or MCL. This program was originally presented at a live symposium preceding the 2013 ASH (American Society of Hematologists) Annual Meeting.
A Case-Based Approach to CLL and MCL: Novel Therapies and Transplant Options explores challenging questions with evolving therapies for patients with CLL and MCL, such as:
- What is the risk-adapted sequence for treatment of CLL?
- Which CLL patients can benefit from new therapies alone or followed by hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT)?
- What are the optimal therapeutic approaches for MCL using standard agents, novel approaches and HCT?
- Thomas J. Kipps, M.D., Ph.D., Moores Cancer Center, University of California-San Diego, La Jolla, Calif.
- Peter Dreger, M.D., University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
- Ajay Gopal, M.D., University of Washington, Seattle, Wash.
- Julie Vose, M.D., MBA, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Neb.
- Willis Navarro, M.D. (moderator), National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match, Minneapolis, Minn.