Jason Carter Clinical Trials Program
Clinical Trials Search and Support
For many people with a blood cancer or blood disorder, treatment through a clinical trial provides hope and a potential cure. But it's not always easy to find one. Our clinical trials navigators can help you and your patients explore available clinical trials. All of our programs and resources are free.
For patients, we provide:
- One-on-one search support: We can help patients learn about treatment options, search for trials they may qualify for, answer their questions and explain their rights when participating in a clinical trial.
- A searchable clinical trial database: Our online search tool includes trials from clinicaltrials.gov that are re-written in patient-friendly language. Learn more about the search tool.
- Educational resources: Clinical trials and treatments that may be available through a clinical trial
- Financial grant: To help cover some costs of traveling to a clinical trial.
For you and your colleagues, we can:
- Help identify possible trials for your patients
- Provide plain language resources to help you teach your patients about clinical trials and newer treatment options like gene and other targeted therapies
Contact us or share our information with your patients
About Jason Carter
This program was created by one family to help others. When Jason Carter was diagnosed with leukemia, his parents, Bob and Diana, explored many treatment options—including clinical trials. It was time-consuming to not only find available trials, but to understand their options and get their questions answered.
Throughout his journey, Jason participated in two clinical trials which allowed him to have more time with his family. After his passing, Bob and Diana wanted to help other people spend less time searching for trials and have more time with their loved ones. Their experience and passion led to the creation of the Be The Match Jason Carter Clinical Trials Search & Support program.